I am a software developer, specializing in the app development. I’m hands on in all stages of the software development cycle, from planning and design to testing and deployment. No two days are the same for me; my tasks may involve analyzing algorithms, altering code, fixing bugs, brainstorming ideas or integrating new systems. Something that I love about software development is the opportunity to work with people from a wide range of disciplines. The software development lifecycle involves working with so many different people and departments and, as a people person and someone who loves to build new relationships, it’s great to be able to come together with other professionals who are striving towards the same goal.
I have been an individual contributor as well as team player and having 11 years of professional experience in building enterprise applications using wide range of technologies. My expertise is in building scalable backend services (API services, stream processing, and Async mechanisms)
• Have worked with both web-based, multi-threaded applications as well as front-end development using the latest web technologies.
• Specialist in developing customer service-oriented applications with solid test automation strategies.
• Working in a dynamic Agile-based (Scrum) software development team
• Working with remote teams efficiently to deliver on product features
• Good knowledge and experience with security constructs OpenID, OAuth2.0, TLS, OWASP, JWT
• Good exposure on Banking, Retail, Cloud domains
20 Oct 2022 - Present
20 May 2019 - 19 Oct 2022
• Requirement gathering and analysis, interacting with client-based/onsite developers
To validate and understand the requirement.
• Actively involved as an individual contributor of the development of modules
• Implemented asynchronous communication between micro services using Kafka and
Maintain existing multiple micro services by working on bug fixes and enhancements..
• Written data transformation functions to map and transform the data from source to target data
• Worked on writing Unit testing in Golang for the APIs.
• Integrations with various database models, Docker and cloud components
30 Oct 2017 - 17 May 2019
• Actively involved in requirement gathering, identifying, and analyzing the product data to map between two
• Developed real time sync process to map the product from one system to another to keep updated.
• Developed Master Superset template to render the product’s attribute on UI.
• Developed micro services which contain multiple services (UI, Loader, Migrator, and Sync Utility) for
• Worked on integration testing between multiple components to get product lifecycle in live state.
24 June 2013 - 13 Oct 2017
• Design, development, and integration of JBPM workflow along with Drool’s rule with REST API.
• Developed REST API for tenant management to control access and services provided by Storage SDP
• Developed API and closely worked with workflow integration for physical delete volume.
• Worked on authentication and authorization and validation for the API.
• Worked with RUNDECK and JBPM for integration with API