A seasoned IT professional having 19 yrs of experience in designing, architecture and delivering solutions using cloud technologies.
Issued Oct 2021 - oct 2024
Issued Jul 2021
Issued Jul 2022
Hands on experience in delivering tasks as Developer, Technical Lead and Technical Architect using Java related frameworks and technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities include –
1. Creating and designing solutions architecture using Microsoft Azure PaaS Services & Liferay Portal hosted in GCP
2. Developing REST & GraphQL APIs to pull data from various systems.
3. Consuming REST & GraphQL APIs in both Web and iOS/iPad Apps
4. Drive technical spikes to evaluate new technology on the solution
5. Perform Peer’s Code Review
6. Provide Sprint Demo to client and stake holders
7. Participating in Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum & Sprint review meeting
1. Involved in designing, implementing end-to-end feature of connector to communicate to cloud service
2. Designing AVRO schema for sending Telemetry data into cloud
3. Implementing bi-directional communication using WebSockets and RMQ
4. Implementing multi-tenant UI for managing Network Security Devices from Cloud
5. Identity management and authorization using SCIM
6. Data Lake for Analytics, Real time visibility and batch processing
7. Recommendation system using ML to provide suggestions and notifications to customers
1. Implementing microservices of different domains like Ad-tech, Fin- Tech, Car-IT, IoT, AI & ML
2. Customizing cloudfoundry services like Logdrain, ELK Stack, Object storage, SSO, OAuth
3. Contributed in setting up, deployment and administration of Pivotal Cloud Foundry on VMWare and Public Cloud
4. Develop solution architecture, implementation and work with engineering team
5. RnD on new features and implement POCs
6. Responding to RFPs and RFQs, Demos and providing solutions in collaboration with Pre-sales
7. Engage with customers post deployment by providing professional support.
8. Consulting solutions for Microservices, PaaS, IaaS, using Java and .NET technologies
9. Writing white papers on new technology and tech. talks
Publishing articles and patenting.
1. Define strategy and focus area in collaboration with CTO and VP
2. Market research and quickly demonstrate the concepts using POCs and MVP
3. Writing whitepapers on new technology and tech. talks
4. Develop solution architecture and work with Engineering team to get it into production.
5. Gathering requirements, conceptual design, architecture and topology, solution design
6. Consulting solutions for cloud and portal related areas
7. Mange client expectations by addressing issues raised by business users when encountering unexpected results
8. Prioritizing the top 5 business requirements that has to get into phases 9. Lead and manage design and delivery engagements at client locations
10. Support and mentor other technical team members
1. Architecting and designing the CPF System Management
2. Implementing end-to-end and handling scrum development team 3. Interacting with other work streams (interconnect, file system, sPar) and prioritize the required stories
4. Evaluation, recommendation and executing MVP to get buy-in from the stake holders.
5. Interact with Architects/SMEs to finalize the architectural decisions.