Aneesh is a skilled Python/Swift developer with proficiency in AI, Big Data with a strong work experience in domains like Healthcare, Cloud, Industrial IoT, Automobile, and Manufacturing. His passion for creating a good product comes with a great balance of experimentation along with a pragmatic strategy. His vast technology stack supports him in creating optimal and tailored architectures ready for fast prototyping and deploying industry-ready solutions. His thirst for knowledge has taken him on a journey to pursue a master's in computer science at Georgia Tech University specializing in Interactive Intelligence. Developer 🤖 by morning and Percussionist 🥁 by night, his passion for music and his ability to play instruments like Drums, Mridangam, Cajon, and various other percussion instruments has taken him to various stages and performances creating unforgettable memories throughout his life cycle. His music list includes genres like Jazz, Punk-Rock, Metal, Alternative/Progressive rock, and Indian classical music. His hobbies include playing competitive/adventure video games, hiking, and playing sports like Taekwondo and Basketball.
Issued June 15th 2021
The App Brewery
Issued May 19th 2021
I am an AI and IoT Developer with 2 years experience in the industry. My forte is working on Python and Big data technologies like Spark, Kafka and other related frameworks, along with implementing machine learning into embedded devices. I have experience working in domains like Healthcare, Cloud, Industrial IoT, Automobile, and Manufacturing. My current focus includes getting certifications like Terraform Associate and MongoDB DBA along with broadening my knowledge in the AI field through the journey of completing my Masters Degree.
My website: http://aneeshprabu.com/
September 1st 2021
August 2020 - August 2021
Developer of Deep Learning and AI applications with close integration on platforms such as iOS and Windows with expert proficiency in Python and Swift. Working with clients such as Honda, Bosch, Honeywell, Verizon and AGRI. Some of my best projects at Siqsess:
• Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning approach to traditional agriculture. Convert- ing normal client farms into iOT based and AI Enabled technologically rich/efficient farms. Worked on Yield, Production, Temperature, soil PH, NPK and other predictions which helps farmers base their decisions on predicted projections and take important decisions for further increasing their yearly yield and production.
• Dicom Image Library for converting CT-Scan images to 3D objects for AR/VR representation. A python library that can convert Dicom images into PNG and OBJ for- mat files. This library is further extended towards 2D to 3D image reconstruction for consumers (doctors) to be able to slice through 3D images and get meaningful information from it.
• Sound Based Vehicle and Machine Defect Analysis/Classification. An Machine learning approach to identifying defects based on moving parts such as bearings in day to day machines. This POC is designed for Honda and their bikes for their final testing in a quiet room chamber. This is a standalone iPad application that can be used to classify defects in sound using CoreML.
• Unity-Swift iOS Plugin for Networking: The project’s main focus was to implement a Networking class in swift whose properties and functions can be used in Unity. The plugin is created in swift, bridged to objective c and then c#
• Intrusion Detection using Face Recognition at 60FPS using openCV and Keras. This is a micro service provided to smart farm users and other clients in need of advanced AI based security. This is coupled with Alexa and other embedded devices connected to the network.
• Working experience with deploying AI solutions in Industrial Cameras using Linux and AWS.