I am a skilled developer with expertise in Python, Swift, MongoDB and proficiency in AI, Big Data, and a strong work experience in domains such as Healthcare, Cloud, Industrial IoT, Automobile, and Manufacturing. I have a deep passion for creating high-quality products that balances experimentation with a pragmatic strategy. My extensive technology stack enables me to design tailored and optimal architectures for fast prototyping and deploying industry-ready solutions. My pursuit of knowledge has led me to pursue a Master's in Computer Science at Georgia Tech University, specializing in Interactive Intelligence. During my free time, I am also a passionate percussionist who enjoys playing a variety of instruments such as drums, Mridangam, Cajon, and other percussion instruments. I am particularly fond of Jazz, Punk-Rock, Metal, Alternative/Progressive Rock, and Indian classical music, and have had the opportunity to perform on various stages, creating unforgettable memories throughout my life cycle. Apart from music, I also enjoy playing competitive/adventure video games, hiking, and watching sports such as F1.
Issued May 18th 2022
Issued July 20th 2022
Issued June 15th 2021
The App Brewery
Issued May 19th 2021
As an AI and IoT Developer with three years of experience in the industry, my forte lies in designing and developing ETL-based software architecture using Python and big data technologies such as Spark (Databricks) and Kafka (Confluent). I possess in-depth knowledge of databases like SQL and MongoDB and have extensively worked on implementing machine learning and intelligence into daily applications and embedded devices.
Throughout my career, I have collaborated with clients in domains such as Healthcare, Cloud, Industrial IoT, Automobile, and Manufacturing. In addition, I have gained valuable experience in implementing machine learning into embedded devices.
Currently, I am focused on expanding my skill set and knowledge by obtaining certifications such as MongoDB Professional and Databricks Certified Associate Developer. Furthermore, I am pursuing a master’s degree to broaden my expertise in the AI field.
My academic journey has allowed me to explore various subjects, such as Knowledge-Based AI, Human-Computer Interactions, Game Artificial Intelligence, and utilizing machine learning in trading, leading me to gain a comprehensive understanding of AI that can adapt to changes in the environment.
September 1st 2021
As a developer with expertise in application development on multiple cloud platforms,
August 2020 - August 2021
Developer of Deep Learning and AI applications with close integration on platforms such as iOS and Windows with expert proficiency in Python and Swift. Working with clients such as Honda, Bosch, Honeywell, Verizon and AGRI. Some of my best projects at Siqsess:
• Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning approach to traditional agriculture. Convert- ing normal client farms into iOT based and AI Enabled technologically rich/efficient farms. Worked on Yield, Production, Temperature, soil PH, NPK and other predictions which helps farmers base their decisions on predicted projections and take important decisions for further increasing their yearly yield and production.
• Dicom Image Library for converting CT-Scan images to 3D objects for AR/VR representation. A python library that can convert Dicom images into PNG and OBJ for- mat files. This library is further extended towards 2D to 3D image reconstruction for consumers (doctors) to be able to slice through 3D images and get meaningful information from it.
• Sound Based Vehicle and Machine Defect Analysis/Classification. An Machine learning approach to identifying defects based on moving parts such as bearings in day to day machines. This POC is designed for Honda and their bikes for their final testing in a quiet room chamber. This is a standalone iPad application that can be used to classify defects in sound using CoreML.
• Unity-Swift iOS Plugin for Networking: The project’s main focus was to implement a Networking class in swift whose properties and functions can be used in Unity. The plugin is created in swift, bridged to objective c and then c#
• Intrusion Detection using Face Recognition at 60FPS using openCV and Keras. This is a micro service provided to smart farm users and other clients in need of advanced AI based security. This is coupled with Alexa and other embedded devices connected to the network.
• Working experience with deploying AI solutions in Industrial Cameras using Linux and AWS.